At FreshChoice our customers expect the highest level of customer service and we are looking for people who can deliver that each and every day, who get satisfaction from contributing to the success of a team environment and enjoy what they do.
We are locally owned and operated with a focus on customer service and high standards. We believe providing quality product along with great service is what makes a supermarket a great shopping experience and a great place to work.
With the supermarket industry having such a diverse and challenging range of positions on offer you get to pick the role that best suits your needs.
A career at FreshChoice is supported by training and development courses, as well as extensive on the job training. Many of the training programmes are linked to NZQF qualifications so that you can learn as you earn.
If you would like to enhance existing skills or learn new ones in a fast paced environment, we may have the opportunity for you.
FreshChoice Queenstown - Inwards Goods Manager vacancy
FreshChoice Supermarkets are locally owned and operated by people who are passionate about providing the best fresh food, customer service and all round value offer.
We have a varied and challenging position coming available for a capable person to manage the smooth operation of the Inwards Goods Department, including but not limited to:
• Receiving all inwards goods and checking stock condition and documentation discrepancies
• Temperature checking all chilled deliveries and prioritising delivery to departments for prompt replenishment
• Maintaining a tidy work area and secure, clean and organised stockroom and storage areas. Date checking and rotating stock as required.
• Organising the loading dock and rear store delivery area in an efficient and timely manner
• Maintaining equipment such as the forklift, cardboard compactor and pallet jacks
• Keeping accurate records and assisting with the maintenance of store inventory systems
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
• Punctual and reliable
• Trustworthy and honest
• Responsible and project a professional image
• Although this is not an office based role, basic computer skills are necessary
• Enthusiastic, fit and energetic
• The ability to communicate in a confident and professional manner particularly whilst working under pressure
The following experience is preferred:
• Previous experience in a similar role
Qualifications required (although training can be given):
• Food Safety Standards 167 and 168 or FRPP2
• F endorsed forklift licence
This is a full time, long term position, primarily Monday to Friday, and could involve one weekend shift.
Please apply by emailing your cover letter and CV to
Inwards Goods Manager Vacancy
Fresh Choice Queenstown
P O Box 521
FreshChoice Queenstown - Career Opportunities
FreshChoice Supermarkets are locally owned and operated by people who are passionate about providing the best fresh food, customer service and value for money.
Are you looking for a job where you will be appreciated?
Are you searching for somewhere your hard work will be rewarded?
Do results motivate you?
We are hiring now…
The FMCG industry provides a great basis of skills for your working career. If you have something great to offer and are willing to work hard for your success please let us know!
We are always on the lookout for positive people who enjoy a challenge and are motivated to achieve results.
We can provide the knowledge and training you need and invest in the qualifications required to excel in your position here as well as future employment, or gain the valuable skills to start your own business.
FreshChoice Half Moon Bay - Career Opportunities
We are expanding so we need to do some hiring.
Come and join our fabulous team at Fresh Choice Half Moon Bay!
We are looking for local, cheerful and competent staff with the right attitude to customer service in the following areas:
- Grocery Aisle Captains (2)
- Produce 2IC
- Commis Chef
- Barista/Café Assistant
- Checkout Supervisor
We offer a great workplace, great benefits, full training and full time work.