At FreshChoice our customers expect the highest level of customer service and we are looking for people who can deliver that each and every day, who get satisfaction from contributing to the success of a team environment and enjoy what they do.
We are locally owned and operated with a focus on customer service and high standards. We believe providing quality product along with great service is what makes a supermarket a great shopping experience and a great place to work.
With the supermarket industry having such a diverse and challenging range of positions on offer you get to pick the role that best suits your needs.
A career at FreshChoice is supported by training and development courses, as well as extensive on the job training. Many of the training programmes are linked to NZQF qualifications so that you can learn as you earn.
If you would like to enhance existing skills or learn new ones in a fast paced environment, we may have the opportunity for you.
FreshChoice Queenstown - Customer Services Manager vacancy
FreshChoice Supermarkets are locally owned and operated by people who are passionate about providing the best fresh food, customer service and all-round value offer. FreshChoice Queenstown is a family owned and operated store and is Queenstown’s only full range, in-town supermarket since 1999.
This role is part of the long term Senior Management Team at FreshChoice Queenstown.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the smooth operation of the Checkout Department including Lotto and Customer Services.
Primary duties include:
- Managing the Checkout team including rostering within budgets, and training, developing and employing team members
- Ensuring the accurate and efficient flow of customers' transactions in a timely manner with friendly service whilst at all times abiding by company and legislative compliance specifically those related to the sale and supply of restricted products including liquor, tobacco and Lotto
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- Punctual and reliable
- Trustworthy and honest
- Responsible and project a professional image
- Basic computer and administration skills are necessary
- The ability to communicate in a confident and professional manner particularly whilst working under pressure
- Enthusiastic with a positive disposition
The following experience is preferred:
- Previous team supervision and/or management experience in a similar role
- Previous success within a fast paced industry
- Previous employment history involved with the sale and supply of restricted items for at least 6 months
Qualifications required (although training may be given):
- General Manager's Certificate
- Food Safety Standards 167 and 168 or FRPP2
- First Aid Certificate
- Fire Warden training
- Lotto trained
This position reports directly to the Store Manager and Store Owners and is a permanent, salaried, full-time, long term position, primarily Monday to Friday but must be available across 7 days a week whilst the store is trading.
Applicants who are NZ Citizens or have permanent residency are encouraged to apply.
Or post to:
Applications close end January 2016.
FreshChoice Queenstown - Career Opportunities
FreshChoice Supermarkets are locally owned and operated by people who are passionate about providing the best fresh food, customer service and value for money.
Are you looking for a job where you will be appreciated?
Are you searching for somewhere your hard work will be rewarded?
Do results motivate you?
We are hiring now…
The FMCG industry provides a great basis of skills for your working career. If you have something great to offer and are willing to work hard for your success please let us know!
We are always on the lookout for positive people who enjoy a challenge and are motivated to achieve results.
We can provide the knowledge and training you need and invest in the qualifications required to excel in your position here as well as future employment, or gain the valuable skills to start your own business.
FreshChoice Half Moon Bay - Career Opportunities
We are expanding so we need to do some hiring.
Come and join our fabulous team at Fresh Choice Half Moon Bay!
We are looking for local, cheerful and competent staff with the right attitude to customer service in the following areas:
- Grocery Aisle Captains (2)
- Produce 2IC
- Commis Chef
- Barista/Café Assistant
- Checkout Supervisor
We offer a great workplace, great benefits, full training and full time work.