Farrah's Spicy Chicken Tacos
This family-friendly dish with character is easy to make and fun to personalize!
- 1 packet of Farrah's Taco Tortillas
- 1 packet of Farrah's Taco Spice Mix
- 500g of Chicken Breast
- Shredded iceberg lettuce or cabbage
- Black pinto beans
- Grilled Corn
- Pink Picked Onion
- Chipotle mayo
- Slice your chicken into 4cm strips. Place in a bag or bowl and mix in the Farrah's Taco Spice Mix until all the chicken is coated.
- Heat the frying pan with a little oil on a medium/high heat and cook the chicken. Use some tongs to turn on each side to ensure the flavour stays on the chicken.
- Serve in Farrah's Taco Tortillas. Heat each Taco Tortilla in a pan or in the microwave for 10 seconds before filling the taco.
- Layer your taco up with lettuce, your chicken, black pinto beans, grilled corn, pink picked onion and whatever else takes your fancy. Finish with a drizze of chipotle mayo and a sprig of coriander (if desired).
Check out more Mexican inspired recipes by Farrah's on their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it