BBQ Chicken Wraps
Whip out the BBQ to create these sensational chicken and grilled vege wraps!
- 2 Farrah’s Chia & Quinoa Wraps
- 1 chicken breast Marinade
- ½ red capsicum
- ½ yellow capsicum
- ½ red onion
- 1 spring onion
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the chicken breast and coat in your favourite marinade. (We used honey & soy sauce!) Leave to sit for a couple of hours or so.
- Roughly slice the capsicum and the red onion into chunky pieces.
- Fire-up the BBQ and cook the chicken on the hotplate until cooked through and slightly charred. Set aside.
- Grill the capsicum and the red onion until slightly charred. Set aside.
- Lightly grill the wraps on the BBQ until golden. Top with a dollop of hummus, mesclun leaves, and the grilled capsicum, onion and chicken. Crumble feta over the top and season with salt and pepper.
- Fold up the bottom third, then fold over left side and right side of wrap, then roll upwards from bottom, to seal wrap and form the wrap.
Check out more Farrah's inspired recipes on their website.
Recipe by: Farrah's
Liked this recipe? rate and share it