Citrus Melon Mojito
A refreshing summer drink by Barker’s of Geraldine
- ½ honeydew melon
- 2 limes, segmented
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves
- 125ml Barker's Squeezed Lemons with Lime, Cucumber & Mint, chilled
- 750ml soda water, well chilled
- 2 Tbsp mint sugar
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- pinch citric acid (this helps the mint remain green)
- Use a melon baller to make melon balls from the honeydew melon and divide between four glasses. Add the lime segments and a few mint leaves.
- Pour the Squeezed Lemons with Lime, Cucumber & Mint into a jug and stir in soda water. Pour into the glasses and top with extra fresh mint leaves and mint sugar.
- Half fill four glasses with ice.
- For an alcoholic option add a measure of white rum to each glass.
- Place all the ingredients in a small food processor and process until you have fine sugar.
For more inspirational Barker's recipes go to their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it