Hearty Carrot and Ginger King Soup
A wintery soup filled with goodness
- 210g packet King Gluten Free Vegetable Soup Mix
- 9 cups hot water
- 5cm piece root ginger, peeled & thinly sliced
- 500g carrots, coarsely shredded
- Place the soup mix in a large saucepan and add the water and ginger.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add the carrot and continue cooking for 30 minutes until the soup mix and carrot are tender.
- Serve topped with a little freshly shredded carrot.
Make sure you check out more King soup recipes on their website.
Recipe by: Jan Bilton
Liked this recipe? rate and share it