Hot Cakizza by Barker’s
Gluten free pancake deliciousness perfect for entertaining
- 10 savoury gluten free pancakes or pikelets
- 500g Barker’s Sundried Tomato & Olive Chutney
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 200g grated Mozzarella cheese
- 10 sprigs herb
- Preheat oven to grill.
- Slice and deseed peppers and tomatoes.
- Place a pancake or pikelet in a mini fry pan.
- Top with Sundried Tomato and Olive Chutney.
- Sprinkle with peppers and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with the Mozzarella cheese.
- Place under preheated grill until cheese is bubbly and golden.
For more inspirational Barker's recipes go to their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it