Mediterranean Perlas Potato Salad
Only 15-20 minutes to whip up this meal.
- 500g Perlas potatoes
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- Juice Of 1 Lemon
- 3 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch Salt and freshley ground black pepper
- 1 Red pepper, cut in chunks with seeds removed
- 1 Red onion, finely sliced
- 8 Small tomatoes, quartered
- 150g Feta cheese, cubed
- ½ cup Black Kalamata olives
- ¼ cup torn fresh basil leaves
- Place whole Perlas in a saucepan of cold water. Bring to the boil then simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain Perlas well and then place in a large bowl with garlic, lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss well, then set aside to cool.
- Meanwile, prepare red pepper, onion and tomatoes and add to cold Perlas. Toss well. Scatter with cubed feta, Kalamata olives and torn basil leaves.
- Serves 4
For more inspirational Wilcox's recipes go to their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it