Mexican Chicken Soup
Enjoy this Mexican style soup topped with grilled corn chips.
- 1 packet King Country Chicken Soup Mix
- 420g can Mexican flavoured Tomatoes
- about 20 corn chips
- grated cheese
- Cook soup to packet directions.
- Arrange 4 rough piles of corn chips on a baking tray. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Grill until cheese is slightly golden.
- Serve soup in bowl, topped with the grilled corn chips. Alternatively, serve the corn chips separately.
- Serve soup topped with sour cream and accompanied by the cheese grilled corn chips.
- Add breakfast sausages or chopped chorizo sausage 15 minutes before the end of cooking time.
- Select low or high on your slow cooker. If your slow cooker has one setting, use the low cooking guide below.
Cooking on low
- Add 9 cups of HOT water to the slow cooker, stir in the King Soup Mix and cook for 8-10 hours, or
- Add 9 cups of BOILING water to the slow cooker, stir in the King Soup Mix and cook for 6-7 hours
Cooking on high
- Add 9 cups of COLD water to the slow cooker, stir in the King Soup Mix and cook for 6-7 hours.
Make sure you check out more King soup recipes on their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it