Pan-fried Hapuka, Parsley Perlas Potatoes and Honey Carrots
A nutritious and tasty meal for any day of the week
- 800g Wilcox Perlas Potatoes
- 3 Medium sized carrots, peeled
- 25g Butter
- 2 Tbsp Runny honey
- 4 200g slices of hapuka fillet (or other white fish)
- Drizzle Cooking oil
- 2 Tbsp Chopped parsley
- Pinch Sea salt for seasoning
- 1 Spring onion
- Handful Salad leaves
- In a pot, cover the Wilcox Perlas Potatoes with water and bring to a simmer. Simmer 10-12 minutes until cooked and a knife passes through them easily. Drain and set aside covered to keep warm.
- Slice the carrots into 1cm wide strips. Simmer in plenty of simmering water for 8 minutes. Drain well then toss with the butter and honey. Cover to keep warm. Meanwhile in a hot pan, sear the fish in a little cooking oil on both sides until just cooked through.
- Slice the Wilcox Perlas Potatoes into half centimetre rounds and toss with the parsley and some sea salt. Slice the spring onion and toss with salad leaves. Distribute the salad, Wilcox Perlas Potatoes and carrots evenly between 4 serving plates. Place a fish fillet onto each plate and serve immediately.
For more inspirational Wilcox's recipes go to their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it