All Good Bananas Peanut Butter Energy Cookies
Enjoy these gluten/dairy free cookies!
All Good Bananas Peanut Butter Energy Cookies from bonnie delicious blog. It doesn’t get much more simple than these softly chewy and delicious cookies. Gluten free, dairy free, vegan very low in sugar and with that winning combination of peanut butter and banana – these won’t last long!
- 1 very ripe All Good fair trade banana – roughly mashed
- ¾ cup good quality peanut butter (we love Pic's Really Good Peanut Butter)
- 1 ½ cups dessicated coconut – use organic to avoid preservatives
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (could also use honey)
- 1 teaspoon good quality vanilla essence
- Pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and run for two minutes until even in consistency.
- Roll heaped teaspoons of cookie dough into balls. Use a moistened fork to slightly press down each cookie.
- Bake for 15 minutes until lightly golden. Do not move cookies for 15 minutes. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days. Will freeze well for up to 2 months
Makes 20-25 cookies.
Picture credit: Kelly Gibney @Bonniedeliciousblog http://bonniedelicious.com
Liked this recipe? rate and share it