- 1 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 small onion and carrot
- 4 cups of Stock - see DIY Chicken Stock Recipe
- Small handful of herbs e.g. parsley, thyme, spring onion
- Shredded chicken leftovers
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Sauté a diced small onion and carrot in 1 tablespoon of canola oil, for 5 minutes.
- Add 4 cups of the stock and bring to the boil. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Add a small handful of freshly chopped herbs eg parsley and thyme, and/or spring onion and shredded chicken leftovers.
- Heat through and season with salt and pepper.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it