Country Chicken Soup with Attitude
Noodles and spinach are a great addition to this soup.
- 1 packet King Country Chicken Soup Mix
- 1 packet instant noodles (add more if preferred)
- Cooked leftover chicken
- Small bunch spinach
- Cook soup to packet directions.
- Ten minutes before the end of cooking add the chicken and wash the spinach.
- Add the noodles and spinach to the hot soup 2 minutes before serving.
- Serve hot with crusty bread.
- Thinly sliced uncooked chicken can be cooked in the soup if wished. Add 10 minutes before the end of cooking. Cook until juices run clear.
- Any seasonal vegetables can be added such as leeks, broccoli, cabbage or potatoes. Use whatever you have on hand.
- Add vegetables close to the end of cooking, especially green vegetables so they don’t overcook. Cook vegetables such as potatoes until tender.
- If any gel has formed around your cold leftover chicken, add to the soup. It is too good to waste.
Make sure you check out more King soup recipes on their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it