Gluten & Dairy Free Energy Bites
All the goodness of seeds, coconut and Medjool dates to boost your day
Tip: You can use dried Medjool dates, but first steam over hot water, until softened.
- 20 fresh Medjool dates, pitted
- ¾ cup each: sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (optional leave out for gluten free or dairy free)
- Place the dates in a food processor and whizz until well chopped. Add the seeds and pulse until chopped. Add the coconut, cinnamon and salt, and pulse to combine.
- Remove from the food processor. Stir in the mini chocolate chips, if using.
- Line a tray with baking paper. Take heaped tablespoons (30g) and roll into balls. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set.
To Freeze: Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it