Cadbury Creme Egg Brownie
Try out the new Cadbury Creme Block in a brownie or use up leftover Easter treats!
- 120g non salted Butter
- 120g of Cadbury Creme Bar or Egg (or more if you wish!)
- 1bcup of White sugar
- 2beggs, lightly beaten
- ½teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup plain flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups Icing Sugar
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 50g soft butter
- 2 Tbsp hot water
- Preheat oven to 180°C & line a 20 cm pan with grease-proof paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate chips together over low heat in a medium saucepan. Stir with a wooden spoon.
- Remove from heat and add the sugar. Stir well.
- Now add your eggs and vanilla, stirring until it’s smooth.
- Add flour and vanilla salt. Stir until combined.
- Transfer batter to pan and place in oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and place squares of creme bar or pieces of a smashed creme egg randomly in the batter and press it down.
- Pop back in the oven for another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 20 minutes. If you want to add icing, you could mix it together now while you wait for it to cool!
- Slice the brownie into squares or pieces & enjoy!
Liked this recipe? rate and share it