Cajun Salmon Jacket Potato
A tasty dinner option that only takes up to 10 minutes to make.
- 2 Wilcox Inca Gold potatoes
- 2 Tspn Oil
- 175g Skinless salmon fillet, cut into 2 cm cubes
- 50g Snow peas, halved
- 1 Tspn Cajun seasoning
- 6 Tbsp Low fat creme fraiche
- Prick the potatoes with a fork, place on a microwaveable plate and microwave on high (700W) for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Stand for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium frying pan and gently fry the salmon, snow peas and Cajun seasoning for 5 minutes or until cooked throughout. Add creme fraiche and gently heat through.
- Cut the potatoes in half or make a cross in the centre and divide the salmon between the two potatoes. Serve with fresh salad leaves or vegetables.
For more inspirational Wilcox's recipes go to their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it