Celebration Glazed Ham
- 1 pre-cooked ham (8-10kg)
- 20-30 whole cloves
- ½ cup Chelsea Maple Flavoured Syrup
- ½ cup Chelsea Dark Cane Sugar
- 220g crushed pineapple in syrup, undrained
- 2Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 160°C bake. Place the oven rack on a lower level.
- Place the ham in a large shallow baking dish. Remove skin from the ham and discard, leaving an even layer of fat. With the tip of a sharp knife, score the fat in a diamond pattern and stud the diamonds with cloves.
- Whisk the Chelsea Maple Flavoured Syrup, Chelsea Dark Cane Sugar, crushed pineapple, mustard and lemon juice together.
- Pour evenly over the top of the ham. Pour a cup of water into the bottom of the dish to help prevent burning.
- Bake ham for approximately 1 ½ hours, until heated through and the top is golden.
- Rest for 10 minutes before carving.
For more inspirational Chelsea recipes go to their website.
Recipe by: Chelsea
Liked this recipe? rate and share it