Chicken, Pasta & Macadamia Nut Salad
Full of flavour pasta salad
- 3/4 cup each: pasta curls or similar, frozen peas
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed & drained
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup light honey mustard dressing
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 frilly lettuce
Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Add the peas during the last few minutes of cooking. Drain and cool under cold water. Drain well. Place in a large bowl with the chicken, capers and nuts. Toss together with the salad dressing. Season.
Line a salad bowl with the lettuce leaves and top with the chicken mixture.
Can prepare the night before and add dressing before serving.
Serves 6. Made in 30 minutes.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it