Chocolate Easter Egg Nest Cakes
- 225g plain chocolate, broken into pieces
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 50g butter
- 75g cornflakes
- Mini chocolate eggs, to decorate
- Line a cup cake tray with individual paper baking cups
- Fill a saucepan with water and bring to a gentle simmer. Place the chocolate, golden syrup and butter into a bowl and place the bowl over the simmering pan of water (don't let the base of the bowl touch the water). Stir the mixture until smooth.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and gently stir in the cornflakes until all of the cereal is coated in the chocolate.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases and press 3 chocolate eggs into the center of each nest.
- Chill in the fridge for 1 hour, or until completely set.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it