Delicious Apple Crumble
Great served with yoghurt, custard or ice-cream
- 1/2 cup each: rolled oats,brown sugar, flour
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 50g chilled butter, grated
- 6 – 8 apples, peeled, sliced and stewed or 770g can sliced apples
- Finely grated rind 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- To make the topping, combine the dry ingredients in a bowl. Rub in the butter.
- Combine the apple with the lemon rind and juice. Place in a 20cm x 15cmmicrowave baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the topping and gently pat down.Microwave for 4 minutes, until hot.
- Great served with yoghurt, custard or ice cream.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it