Edmonds Bunny Pancakes
Wake up to these cute bunny pancakes this Easter - they're so easy to make and the kids will love them!
- 1 pack Edmonds Pancake Shaker Mix (Original or Buttermilk)
- 410ml water
- 3 strawberries
- 1 banana
- 1 handful chocolate drops
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- Fill the Pancake Shaker up to the water line indicated on the back label (410ml). Shake vigorously for 1-2 minutes.
- Heat & lightly grease your pan. Pour pancake mixture into pan, making one large round pancake and two smaller pancakes. Depending on the size of your pan, take your time and make the two smaller pancakes once the large pancake is cooked.
- Remove the three pancakes. Place the small pancake on the plate (this will be the bunny's head), overlap the larger pancake slightly on the smaller pancake.
- With the second smaller pancake, cut out two bunny ears and two oval feet.
- Place your bunny ears under the smaller pancake, and place the two feet at the bottom of the large pancake, on a slight angle.
- Cut your banana into a desired thickness, and place a piece on each of the bunny's feet. Decorate with three chocolate drops as the toes.
- Add a pinch of shredded coconut on each of the large pancakes, to make the Bunny tail.
- Place the remaining shredded coconut in a small bag and add a drop of green food colouring. Shake to combine. Spread your green coconut around the bunny's feet to act as grass. Garnish with strawberries.
Makes: 4 bunnies Time: 15 minutes
Hints & Tips
Liked this recipe? rate and share it