Cherry Choc Yum Balls
These gluten free treats are perfect for Christmas
- 8 Sanitarium Gluten Free Weet-Bix, crushed
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut, toasted
- 3 tablespoons cocoa*
- ¼ cup chopped glace cherries
- Chocolate sprinkles* for coating
- Place the Gluten Free Weet-Bix, condensed milk, coconut, cocoa and cherries in a bowl. Mix well.
- Form the mixture into 30 small balls and roll in chocolate sprinkles.
- Put your Cherry-Choc Yum Balls in a covered container, and into the refrigerator so they don’t melt.
Get creative! You can replace glace cherries with dried fruit.
Serves 30. Made in 30 minutes.
For more Sanitarium recipes and inspiration check out sanitarium.co.nz/recipes.
A NOTE ON MAKING SURE THIS RECIPE IS GLUTEN FREE: The recipe above is based on ingredients that are typically gluten free. It is the responsibility of the consumer to always check the ingredients on the manufacturer’s labels before consuming their products.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it