Habanero Guacamole by Barker’s
A perfect side dish or afternoon snack with your favourite corn chips or crackers
- 5 medium avocado
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Barker’s Habanero Tomato Relish
- A handful of chopped coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp of lemon juice
- Corn chips or crackers to serve
- Cut avocados in half, carefully removing the inner stone.
- Using a spoon scoop out the flesh, slice into small cubes and place in a medium bowl.
- Add chopped onions, salt and pepper, Habanero Tomato Relish, lemon juice and coriander.
- Gently toss together. Be careful not to over mix or the avocado will turn mushy.
- Serve with your favourite corn chips or crackers.
For more inspirational Barker's recipes go to their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it