Create these spooky treats to share at home or to giveaway to trick or treaters.
- 150g unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 ½ cups of self raising flour
- 1 ¼ cups of milk
- Beat the butter in a bowl, add the caster sugar & mix until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and mix well. Add vanilla, flour & milk, mix until smooth.
- Place cupcake cases in a muffin tray. Pour in mixture until the case are 2/3 full.
- Bake in the oven at 190°C for approximately 20 minutes or until golden.
- Wait until cool & ice. Decorate as desired, the spookier the better!
Liked this recipe? rate and share it