Healthy Chicken Stir-fry
A quick, easy and healthy dinner option
- 1kg Chicken Stir-Fry
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- ½ cup Carrots
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 4 Spring Onions
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 cup Snow Peas
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 4 tbsp Tamari(or Soy Sauce)
- 1 tbsp Grated Ginger
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/3 cup Unsalted Cashews
- 2 tbsp water
- Whisk together Tamari ,peanut butter, honey, sesame oil, and grated ginger in a bowl. Whisk in 2-3 tablespoons water and set aside.
- In a large skillet over a medium heat drizzle olive oil and add chicken.
- Season with salt and pepper and saute until lightly browned. (About 4-5 minutes)
- Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds mixing with chicken.
- Add broccoli, red pepper, snow peas and carrots to the skillet incorporating everything together. Cook additional 5 minutes until vegetables are tender and chicken cooked through.
- Add cashews and spring onions and drizzle peanut sauce over the top.
- Mix everything together with the sauce, coating well and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve with rice or noodles and enjoy!
Liked this recipe? rate and share it