Honey/Pepper Beef Stir-fry
A tasty dish that is easy and quick to make
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 ½ tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp beef stock
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 ½ tsp ground black pepper.
- Add all sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Add 1 ½ tbsp peanut oil to wok or pan,heat until slightly smoking.
- Add 2 cloves of minced garlic and 1 small sliced onion.
- Add 500g Beef Stir Fry to pan,cook for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to med/med high.
- Add sauce and cook until syrupy.
- Serve with noodles or rice.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it