Kings Vegetable Soup
A delicious vege soup dish full of flavour
- 1 Packet King soup mix
- 2.3L of hot water
- 2 cups chopped vegetables (optional)
- Bacon or Ham Hock (optional)
- Chopped parsley
- Empty King soup packet into a large saucepan.
- Stir in 2.3 litres (9 cups) of hot water.
- Add in vegetables and bacon/ham hock (if using)
- Cover and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer gently for an hour or until vegetables are tender. Stir Occasionally.
- Remove bacon hock (if using) and remove meat from the bone and return to the saucepan.
- Serve in bowls and top with parsley
- Vegetables such as carrot, potatoes, celery and pumpkin are good vegetables to include
- For convenience make up the soup in advance and refrigerate or freeze. Reheat and serve as required. The Soup’s flavour and texture will be even better.
Make sure you check out more King soup recipes on their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it