- 175g Chelsea Caster Sugar
- 3 large egg whites (at room temp)
- Sliced fresh fruit
- 300ml cream
- 1 Tbsp Chelsea Icing Sugar
- Preheat oven to 150°C bake. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a clean bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Add Chelsea Caster Sugar a tablespoon at a time and continue to beat until all the sugar has been added.
- Place dessert spoonfuls of mixture on a baking tray and spread into circles, roughly 10cm in diameter, with the back of a spoon.
- Place tray in the centre of the oven and turn heat down to 140°C bake. Bake for one hour. Turn off oven and leave pavlovas in until oven is cold.
- Whip cream to soft peaks. When ready to serve, place each pavlova onto a serving plate, spread with cream and arrange fruit on top. Dust with Chelsea Icing Sugar.
For more inspirational Chelsea recipes go to their website.
Recipe by: Chelsea
Liked this recipe? rate and share it