One Pan Pasta Dinner
Make dinner with less mess!
- 500 g lean beef mince
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 420g can Wattie's Traditonal Tomato and Mushroom Pasta Sauce
- 1 ½ cans water, beef stock or red wine
- 2 cups small pasta spirals
- 2 cups Wattie's frozen Mixed Vegetables
- salt and pepper to season
- chopped parsley (optional)
- Heat a dash of oil in a large frying pan and quickly brown minced beef and onion over a moderately high heat, breaking up the mince with the back of the spoon as it browns. This may be best done in two batches.
- Add the garlic, Wattie’s Traditional Tomato and Mushroom Pasta Sauce, water or stock or wine and pasta and stir until the mixture comes to the boil. Cover, lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes until the mince and pasta are tender.
- Stir in the Wattie’s frozen Mixed Vegetables and simmer gently for only 3-5 minutes until the vegetables are hot. Season with salt and pepper and add a handful of chopped parsley if wished.
Make sure you check out more Wattie's Food in a Minute recipes on their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it