Orange Glazed Baby Carrots
Carrots with a tasty twist!
- 300g Small peeled carrots
- ¼ cup Freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Finish with Finely chopped fresh mint or parsley
- Place the carrots and juice in a microwave proof dish, cover and cook on high power for 4 minutes or until the carrots are barely tender.
- Toss in the butter and herbs. Serves 4.
- Apart from snacking straight from the pack, the thing I use them most for is an instant, edible garnish on my families' meals. A little handful nonchalantly plonked on the side of a plate is a colourful, tasty, healthy addition to any meal and a great way to help everyone get their 5+ADAY.
- Baby peeled carrots will keep for at least a week in the fridge. As they're already peeled, a light frosting may appear on the surface. Just soak in cold water for a while and they'll return to their brilliant orange colour.
For more inspirational Wilcox's recipes go to their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it