Peach and Raspberry Trifle
- 250g mascarpone 600ml custard
- 1 trifle sponge cake, cut into pieces
- ½ cup limoncello liqueur, brandy or sherry
- 2 x 410g cans Wattie’s Peaches Sliced in Clear Fruit Juice
- 125g punnet fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup toasted hazelnuts, chopped
- Combine the mascarpone and custard.
- Place half of the sponge pieces into the base of a large serving bowl. Drizzle over ¼ cup limoncello, brandy or sherry. Cover with one third of the drained Wattie’s Peach Slices and half of the mascarpone custard. Repeat the layers, finishing with the mascarpone. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours for the flavours to blend.
- Top with the remaining peaches, the raspberries and the toasted hazelnuts.
Recipe by: Wattie's Food in a Minute
Liked this recipe? rate and share it