Peanut Butter Eyeballs
The perfect spooky treat!
- 3 ¾ cups icing sugar
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 100g butter Melted white chocolate for dipping
- Coloured icing and lollies to decorate
- Mix together the icing sugar, peanut butter and softened butter until well blended.
- Shape into “eye” sized balls.
- Melt the chocolate on the stove or in the microwave until smooth.
- Dip the balls into the chocolate using a fork and place on baking paper to cool.
- Use the icing and lollies to decorate and draw on the “eyes”.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it