- 400g skinless chicken breast or thigh
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 ½ cup panko crumbs
- 2 Tbsp Gregg’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Vegetable oil for frying
- HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™Garlic Aioli or HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™Aioli with Olive Oil
- Cut the chicken into 3cm square pieces. Put the flour onto a plate.
- On a separate plate mix the panko crumbs and Gregg’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the flour then into the beaten egg and then coat in the seasoned panko crumbs.
- Place on a baking paper lined tray and refrigerate while heating the oil.
- Pour oil into a deep pan to a depth of 1cm. Heat the oil. Drop a few ofthe panko crumbs into the oil and if they sizzle and rise to the surfacethe oil is ready. Add the chicken in batches. Cook for approximately 6-7 minutes, turning regularly until golden and chicken cooked.
- Keep warm in the oven while cooking the remaining chicken. Serve with HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Garlic Aioli or HEINZ [SERIOUSLY] GOOD™ Aioli with Olive Oil.
Make sure you check out more Wattie's Food in a Minute recipes on their website.
Recipe by: Wattie's Food in a Minute
Liked this recipe? rate and share it