Roast Pork Loin and Winter Vegetables
A beautiful warming dish perfect for family gatherings.
- 2 large pork loin chops
- 1 large kumara
- 1 red pepper
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsnip
- 1 red onion
- 1 beetroot
- 1 Tbsp caramelised balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp of extra virginolive oil
- Salt & freshly cracked pepper
- Fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 pear, quartered
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Cut all of the vegetables into bite-sized pieces, put them into a large roasting dish and toss with the balsamic vinegar, 1 Tbsp of olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place the two pork chops in the roasting dish and cover with the remaining olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and top with the pear. Roast in the oven for 45-60mins, until cooked.
Wine Match: Selaks Reserve Chardonnay
Make sure you check out more Selaks Roast Day recipes on their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it