Satay Chicken Stir-Fry
Everyone's favourite flavour. Add the rice and your meal is complete!
- 500g Tegel Lean & Lite Skinless Breast Fillets
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 Tbsp coriander, chopped
- Your favourite stir-fry veges
- Combine the peanut butter, soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce with 1 tablespoon of boiling water and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Stir-fry chicken strips until golden.
- Toss in your favourite stir-fry veges and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Pour on the sauce. Cook for 1 minute to heat through.
- Serve with rice or noodles and scatter with chopped coriander.
Hints & Tips
For more chicken recipes go to www.tegel.co.nz
Liked this recipe? rate and share it