Thai Chicken & Vegetable Pies
Four everyday gourmet tasty pies.
- 2 teaspoons Homebrand Sunflower Oil
- 1 tablespoon Thai green curry paste
- 400ml can Homebrand Coconut Cream
- 400g skinned and boned chicken breasts
- 3 cups Homebrand Mixed Frozen Vegetables
- 2 tablespoons each: finely chopped parsley, lemon juice, flour
- 2 sheets Homebrand Puff Pastry
- 1 small egg, lightly beaten
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the curry paste and stir for 30 seconds. Slowly add the coconut cream. Cut the chicken into 2.5cm cubes. Add to the pan with the vegetables. Simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in the parsley and combined lemon juice and flour. Simmer for 5 minutes. Cool.
- Preheat the oven to 210°C.
- Spoon the chicken into 4 individual pie plates or ramekins. Cut each sheet of pastry in half. Cut 4 x 1cm wide strips off the ends of each half. Place around the top of the pie plates. Cover with the pastry sheets, trim then brush with egg. Cut 2 slits in the top of each pie. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and hot.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it