Twice-Cooked Crispy Paprika Potatoes
These scrumptious roasted potatoes are to die for!
- 2 peeled agria potatoesper person (or otherroasting potato), cut into chunks
- ¼ cup rice bran oil
- ½ tsp paprika
- Sea salt
- Juice of one lemon
- Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees C.
- Boil the potatoes in well-salted water until they are rough around the edges and nearly falling apart – about 20 - 30 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and transfer to a roasting pan.
- Toss with oil, paprika and salt until potatoes are well coated with the oil and seasoning.
- Roast for 30 minutes or until potatoes are crispy on the outside.
- Remove from oven and whilst still hot, squeeze over lemon juice before serving.
- These potatoes can be served hot, warm or even cold.
Wine Match: Selaks Reserve Sauv. Blanc
Make sure you check out more Selaks Roast Day recipes on their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it