Very Easy Brownies
These are the simplest brownies you will ever make!
- 2 cups white sugar
- 250g butter
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups plain flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup walnut halves
- Melt the butter or margarine and mix all ingredients in the order given.
- Bake at 180 degrees C for 20 to 30 minutes in a 20x30cm greased pan.
- Brownies are the only thing you should remove from the oven when the middle isn't fully cooked, this gives you the gooey-ness. I.e when you poke the middle of the brownie with a knife to see if it is cooked, there should be some residue left on the knife when you remove it from the oven.
- Use only 1 cup of flour if you would like the outcome to be less cake-like.
- Add chocolate chips, raspberries, pecans or anything else you like to make it your favourite!
Recipe by: All Recipes
Liked this recipe? rate and share it