Weekday Red Jackets Potato Wedges
A quick and easy nutritious way to feed the family
- 500g Red Jackets potatoes
- Spray Oilve Oil
- 500g Beef mince
- 2x Eggs
- 1½ Tspn Dried mixed herbs
- Cut the Red Jackets potatoes into wedges and spray with olive oil. Bake at 180°C for 40 minutes or until tender.
- In a bowl, combine the mince, eggs, dried herbs, garlic, salt & pepper. Shape the mince mixture into balls. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and brown the meatballs on all sides. Add the tinned tomatoes, squashing the tomatoes with a fork and simmer gently for 20 minutes. Just before the end of cooking time, add the tinned baked beans and heat through gently.
- To serve, pile the Red Jacket wedges onto a plate and top with the meatball mixture.
For more inspirational Wilcox's recipes go to their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it