Wellington Roasted Supreme Coffee Tiramisu
Indulge yourself in this Whittaker's Tiramisu dessert drizzled with Kahlua, cream and dollops of mousse.
- 350ml cream
- 150g Whittaker’s Wellington Roasted Coffee Supreme Artisan block
- Few drops vanilla extract
- Pour 100mls of cream into small pot and almost bring to the boil.
- Add the broken pieces of chocolate, vanilla and combine until all the pieces are melted and the mixture is smooth and glossy. Put aside to cool.
- Whip the remaining cream and pour in the cooled chocolate mixture and whip slowly until combined but not too firm.
- Assemble sponge/cake in the bottom of serving glasses drizzle with Kahlua and cream and spoon mousse on top to create an easy Tiramisu.
For more about Whittaker's chocolate, go to their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it