White Christmas Rum Balls
A little taste of Christmas paradise
- 250g super wine biscuits
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- 50g each: red & green glazed cherries, chopped
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 550g white chocolate buttons
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Finely crush the biscuits in a food processor. Place in a large bowl with the coconut, cherries, rum and sweetened condensed milk. Mix well.
- Take tablespoons of the mixture and roll into balls. Place on the baking tray. Freeze for 1 hour, until firm. Melt the chocolate in a large bowl over hot water or in the microwave on 50% power for 3-4 minutes.
- Stir until the chocolate is smooth. Using 2 forks, dip each ball into the chocolate allowing the excess to drip off. Return to the baking tray and refrigerate, until set.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it