Pea and Ham Tagliatelle
Enjoy this savoury dish by King Soup
- 1 packet King Pea and Ham Soup Mix
- 4 cups hot water
- 500 g chicken tenderloins
- 250g tagliatelle
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Basil leaves
- Mix the soup mix and hot water together in a saucepan.
- Cover and cook for 45 minutes.
- Cut the chicken tenderloins in half crosswise and add to the pea and ham mixture.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Cook the tagliatelle to packet directions.
- Place on a serving dish and top with the chicken mixture.
- Top with grated parmesan cheese and garnish with basil.
Make sure you check out more King soup recipes on their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it