Wilcox Jacket Potatoes
A delicious and easy way to use leftovers
- 4 x Large (or 8 small) Inca Gold potatoes
- 1 cup Low fat natural yoghurt
- 1 cup Grated reduced fat cheese
- 2 Tspn Prepared whole grain mustard
- ¼ cup Finely diced red or green peppers
- ½ cup Sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup Finely sliced spring onion
- Microwave, steam or bake the whole, unpeeled potatoes. Mix together the yoghurt, cheese, mustard, mushrooms, peppers and spring onions. Make a deep cross into each potato and pour the sauce over. Serves 4.
- Use the wack, wack, pour technique for all sorts of fillings - baked beans, bolognaise, creamed corn are all great. A great way to use left overs.
- Look for bags in store which clearly show suitable useage. The closing tag will tell you the potato type.
For more inspirational Wilcox's recipes go to their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it