Roast Potato with Rosemary, Onion & Lemon
Only 30 minutes to to create, a nice and easy weeknight dish!
- 4 Medium baking & roasting potatoes
- 2 Onions, peeled
- 2 Lemons
- 1 Red capsicum
- 2 sprigs Rosemary
- 1 Tspn Lemon pepper
- 1 Tspn Paprika
- Touch Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Cut the potatoes, onions & lemons into wedges.
- Chop the capsicum into large chunks and place in a roasting pan along with the potatoes, onions & lemons. Chop the rosemary into small pieces (discard the wooden stalk) and add to the pan.
- Sprinkle over the lemon pepper & paprika. Lightly coat the vegetables with olive oil. Roast for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through and well browned.
- Garnish with extra lemon wedges & rosemary sprigs.
For more inspirational Wilcox's recipes go to their website.
Liked this recipe? rate and share it